What is the mariPOC® test system?
- A new point-of-care test system for acute infections
- First test system in the market for multianalyte POC testing
- Automated random-access antigen detection test
- For respiratory (swab, aspirate) and stool samples
- IVD-CE marked
Why to choose mariPOC® for acute infection diagnostics?
- Accuracy similar to central laboratory antigen tests
- Easy-to-use and short hands-on-time. The first result available in 20 minutes
- Automated results read-out
- Replaces conventional rapid and laboratory antigen tests
- Can be connected to laboratory information systems
What does the mariPOC® test system allow?
- Pathogen-specific diagnosis on time
- Accurate use of virus-specific drugs and antimicrobials
- In-patient cohorting
- Efficient control of patient flow
- Improved cost-effectiveness