One sample – several results
mariPOC® test system for acute infections provides multiple test results from a single clinical sample. The respiratory tract infection test system enables central laboratory sensitivity and specificity in point-of-care testing. The quality of the results is ensured by a unique internal autoverification system.
- mariPOC® Respi
- mariPOC® Pharyn
- mariPOC® Gastro
mariPOC® test results
Results are reported in two phases to allow rapid results and central laboratory accuracy.
- Walk away after short pretreatment
- Automated result reporting
- Results available within 20 minutes, to speed up both diagnosis and treatment
- Approximately ¾ positive results are reported in 20 min (Ivaska et al. J Clin Virol. 2013;57(2):136-40)
- The analytical specificity of preliminary result is ≥ 99,95 % compared to results reported in 2 hours.
- Low positive and negative results are reported in 2 hours
The analysis capacity of the test system is 50-100 respiratory tract infection patient samples per day.