Help science forward: Be a part of the fight against COVID-19 and become a sample donor today!
Have you recently recovered from COVID-19? Consider donating samples for a scientific cause today.
- You have previously had COVID-19 (within 2 weeks – 2 months)
- You have official documentation of a positive test result
- You are at least 18 years old with a photo ID
Information on contributing samples
- The sample set includes: blood sample and a nasopharyngeal sample
- Sampling takes approx. 15 minutes
- Purpose: diagnostic development, improved diagnostic tests in the near future
- You will receive a payment for 100€ per set of samples
- The payment will be taxable income (ArcDia will inform tax authorities)
- Your personal information is only collected for the tax authorities
All information provided will be kept confidential. We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are required or authorised to do so by law or other regulation.
ArcDia is working to help fight the battle against the pandemic. COVID-19 samples are needed from people who have had the virus to accelerate the test development for the disease.
Patients like you are at the heart of today’s SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic research.
If you are interested in participating in this study by donating a set of COVID-19 samples, please use the link below.
You will be contacted by ArcDia’s R&D team who will obtain your consent, walk you through the research, answer any questions you have, and schedule a sample collection. Samples are collected at ArcDia’s premises in Turku Kupittaa area by a professional biomedical lab scientist.